AudioRelay Windows server freezes & exit after a while

I’m noticing an issue since this morning, my audio relay is freezing and exiting automatically after a while and that is very annoying. I’m a Premium user, I purchased an audio relay sometime ago. Please help.

Hi,

So, AudioRelay worked for you for a few weeks/months and now, it stops working when running for a few hours?

Do you know if something changed on your PC recently? A new audio device for example.

Regardless, please try this version if haven’t done so yet

The new version is not stable, it is horribly unstable. It lags in sometimes and disconnects audio for a bit and then it stays the same! (v0.24.0)

Was the linked version (0.22) working OK for you?

Could you try with USB tethering? If there are no lags, we could assume that the issue is network related.
In that case, I’d suggest checking the various tips on the FAQ.

Hello,

I have a new issue - I started using NordVPN, but now in the windows app, it shows two local ips and on mobile, it won’t connect.

Screenshot - Screenshot by Lightshot

Hi, disable “Invisibility on LAN” or the equivalent in NordVPN settings.

Its disabled, i checked already… Same on mobile…

Does sending pings work between your devices?

I’d suggest to contact NordVPN support. From a Google search, it seems that there’s also a need to whitelist your LAN’s subnet “192.168.1.0/24”. But I’m not sure if it’s Linux specific.

AudioRelay also uses these ports
UDP port 59100
TCP port 59100

Just ask them how to enable communications between your phone and PC over LAN. And say that you’ve already disabled Invisibility on LAN, you could even include a link to this post.

Please let us know if they provide a solution. It could help other users.