If you’d like to provide feedback without creating an account or sending an email, please fill this form
Windows will probably warn you about the file, you’ll need to manually authorize the installation
- Right-click on the downloaded file
- Click on properties
- Go to the bottom, click on the unblock checkbox
- Re-execute the installer
Necessary if you want to use another device as a microphone for you Windows device
As applications are not allowed to modify microphone inputs, a driver needs to be installed.
VB-CABLE is a donationware, all participations are welcome.
After the installation, you’ll have new playback and recording devices that AudioRelay and other apps will be able to use.
Everything that goes to CABLE input is transferred to CABLE Output.
This way, you can select CABLE Input in AudioRelay and CABLE Output in Skype for example.
In the Android app
- Go to the server tab
- Select the Microphone source
In the Windows app
- Go to the Player tab
- Select CABLE Input as a Playback device
- Click on your Android device in the Servers list
In your communications app (Skype, Discord, Zoom…)
- Open the microphone settings
- Select Cable Output as the microphone
- Your Android microphone is now streamed to AudioRelay > CABLE Input/Output > Discord, Skype etc.