iOS version

Please leave a comment if you’re interested

10 Likes

Yup, need one client app for IOS, especially iPhone. I am speaking on behalf of 20 iPhone users.

5 Likes

Would be nice tho it is fun bragging to Iphone users about this :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I would greatly appreciate an iOS version of the app! It is so incredibly useful!

2 Likes

Hello, could you please send a iOS Version to me, maybe a TestFlight Invite Link.
This App is very helpful to us.

2 Likes

I would also REALLY appreciate an iOS version too. Would happily pay for it also.
If there is a testflight invite link, could beta test also!

2 Likes

I’m dev n i can make web client for free, contact me please

1 Like

Yes, please an IOS version…

Would be really appreciated!

Please!! Any news?

I really want to use this app on iOS!

I really appreciate if an iphone version will be available ! Thanks

2 Likes

As a deaf person with an iphone that can stream audio direct to my hearing aids, being able to redirect PC audio to my iphone would be a great benefit.

2 Likes

If it’s posible that would be so great. Being able to take calls without having to take my headphones off.

Since discovering this app 3 months ago, I have been using it every day instead of Bluetooth. It really is a great app. If you choose the right device, you can get very, very close to zero latency lossless audio.

My only regret is that I had to buy several Android devices for this app, even though I’m an iPhone user (because some Android phones or DAPs don’t support low latency, so there is latency a little, and even the ones that don’t support low latency are still much less latent than Bluetooth)

I would really like to know if Audiorelay is planned for iOS, by any chance. If not, or if it’s going to be a long time in the future, I plan to buy an Android device that doesn’t compromise on both sound quality and latency, even if it means paying more money. (I have confirmed that Sony’s latest DAPs, the NW-A306/ZX707, support Low latency.)

Once again, thanks for a great app.

Please make an app for iPhone, this is the best application of this kind I’ve ever seen and trust me, I’ve used them all. It’s got the best customization and close to almost no latency. Can’t thank you enough and keep up the great work! :grin:

2 Likes

Hi, It would be super useful to me if I could use an iOS version.

Im begging make this app for ios

Eyoooo pleas, pleas, we need the iPhone version, literally i neeeeeeeeed it
C on, pleaaas pleaaaas pleaaaas

Yes sir at least a version I can side load myself.

1 Like