iOS version

please do an app for ios, I am begging you

pls make ios versionnnn

Good idea, since most users use IOS

not true most people in the world use android the market share is 28.99% for IOS and 70.29% for android that’s probably why they made an android version first.

Yes please can you make it now joke hahaha :heart_hands:

Audiorelay being racist for real… MAKE AN IOS VERSION GODDAMEN IT.

I think iOS users are ready to pay for a service like this!

Recently got one of Apple’s iPads and was wondering if there was a way to stream audio over Bluetooth to my Windows computer by tricking the iPad into believing it’s headphones.

While I can set the computer device to “headphones” in the Bluetooth settings on the iPad’s OS, it doesn’t seem to actually treat the computer as headphones and continues to play locally on the device’s built-in speakers. This is probably because Windows doesn’t support this.

Was looking around the internet and discovered Audio Relay, however noticed that it doesn’t seem to support iOS. I also looked in the FAQs to see if iOS was mentioned, but didn’t see anything. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a limitation in iOS that would prevent such an app/service from working on an iOS device.

sim por favor eu tenho um ios v: 12.5.7 e não concigo atulizar ele

I would pay for it. I use moonlight client with sunshine for game streaming but I lack the mic for voice chat. Would be happy to beta test too.

1 Like

Please please please for IPHONE!:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: