Error ReceiverException

For some reason when I start a connection in the application, the error ReceiverException appears, I will leave a print below to show the problem, I already restarted the computer, restarted the internet, restarted the cell phone, and every time I start a connection appears this error and no sound came out at all. I need help to solve the problem.

The problem started right after I updated the program server on the computer, then I updated the application on the phone, and the problem continued, before I updated the program on the phone I thought the problem was different versions, but the problem persisted after updating the phone’s server and program. I’ve been a user of the program for a long time and I never suffered from a problem like this.

Sorry about that, and thanks for the details.
Could you let me know your version of Windows?

Meanwhile, I’ve stopped the update.
You can reinstall the old version from here

The Windows version is 8.1 Pro. The connection information appears on the cell phone, but appears with problems, I will post another print here and then download the old version of the application. Thanks for the support!

You can safely update now. :+1:

Thanks, I tested the app and it went back to work again. By the way, when downloading the server to the computer, the browser accused the program as being harmful to the computer, I reported the program as safe. (Microsoft Edge).

Hello Asapha,
I also recently had problems with audio relay giving me the ReciverException error.
I have read this post a few days ago already and thought that the latest version 0.12.2 would fix that, but it didn’t. The latest working version for me is currently version 0.9.1
My Windows version is Windows 10 1909 (Build 18363.1316).
Thanks already in advance for this great app :slight_smile:

Hi @BlackWolf,

What happens exactly when you try to connect with new version?
Does the error appear immediately? Is the connection immediately stopped?

I feel stupid now… i forgot to update the app on the PlayStore :man_shrugging:
With the newest version of the app from the playstore it works now :slight_smile:

Hello, I need help with these three errors, it appeared after I updated the pc server to the latest version and I reinstalled the previous version but it still does not work for me

Hello, I was trying to fix this, by trying to use the Virtual Audio Cable, reinstalling it, restart the computer and the app on my phone, but nothing worked.

This just happened once I was checking the firewall, and applying some things. Either that or the update of the server, I already updated the app on my phone.

Please tell me how to fix this. :frowning:

Here are my specs, by the way.

Sorry if it was Windows 10 Education, I was a very mistakable setup with the product key situation. I can’t even update it, since it will almost get rid of everything I have on my computer.

The DllNotFoundException error is probably the one preventing the app from working.
Could you please try this version?

Could you also try this version?
If it doesn’t work, please post the log files (you can find them through the settings).

How do I upload the log file, it’s telling me it’s not authorized.

Actually, never mind. I used the CABLE Output audio device, and it works. Thanks!

Locking the thread, please open a new one if you have a similar issue.