- Reworked the audio handling
- Fixes(macOS): High audio lags when playing on Bluetooth devices
- Fixes(macOS): Audio no longer working after refreshing devices
- Fixes(Linux): Audio not playing or not being captured
- Fixes(Linux, macOS): Crashes on Linux and macOS
- Perf(macOS): Added a build for Apple Silicon
- UI: Added Ukrainian and Indonesian languages
- Thanks to the contributions at https://translations.audiorelay.net!
- Fixed(Windows): A crash occurred if a specific file related to accessibility was present in the system
- Sharing Android’s audio won’t work for every app, check the compatibility here
- There’s a soft-limit of 1 hour for connections to a non-premium Android server. You can simply reconnect when you’re reaching the limit.
- Desktop to Desktop could require a paid license in the future
If you’d like to provide feedback without creating an account or sending an email, please fill this form
Available on https://audiorelay.net