AudioRelay 0.26

The Android version is gradually rolling out.

Changelog

0.26 (2022-10)

All

Android

• Automatically search for servers like on Desktop
  • Updated the Premium screen to make it easier to switch to Lifetime
  • Fixed a memory leak occurring when enabling Noise suppression. It caused a crash when running after a while (Thanks for the report!)
  • Fixed a crash occurring when streaming uncompressed data on a connection getting a lot of packet loss
  • Fixed a crash that happened after changing the device’s name

Desktop

• Added (Windows): The app now adds a Virtual Mic and a Virtual Speaker
    • Use the virtual speaker to listen to your PC without emitting sound to your real speakers
    • The Virtual Mic simplifies the setup as you no longer need to install third party drivers
    • Requires at least Windows 10
  • Fixed: A rare crash could occur when using AudioRelay with an empty clipboard
  • Fixed (Linux, macOS): Fixed a startup crash on older systems
  • Misc: Simplified the focus management from a dev perspective. The tabbing behavior has slightly changed
  • Misc (Windows): The installer gained an icon and UI refresh

0.25 (A few months ago)

Android

• Remove noise from your mic’s environment (Premium)
  • Boost the microphone’s volume
  • Enable or disable built-in mic effects
  • Continue playing on headphone disconnects (opt-in)
  • Fixed a crash occurring on some Huawei devices stuck on Android 5
  • Fixed a crash occurring when resuming playback via the notification on Android 12+

Desktop

• UI: The app remembers the window’s position and size between launches
  • UI: Resizing the window should be smoother
  • Misc: The Player displays a more accurate buffer amount
  • Fixed (Linux): Robot sound when playing Android’s mic

Notes

• Sharing Android’s audio won’t work for every app, check the compatibility here
  • There’s a soft-limit of 1 hour for connections to a non-premium Android server. You can simply reconnect when you’re reaching the limit.
  • Desktop to Desktop could require a paid license in the future

Anonymous feedback
If you’d like to provide feedback without creating an account or sending an email, please fill this form :+1:

Downloads

Available on https://audiorelay.net

1 Like

Hey, so… in this last update, AudioRelay has stopped working in both my pc, and notebook, has it’s forever searching for “audio devices” nonstop, and doing so, i can’t select virtual mic… sorry if it’s just with me

yes its being fixed , i also faced same issue along with others . For now just downgrade to the last version

If you’re on Windows, the issue could be different.

Just to be sure, could you please do this?
It’ll run AudioRelay “manually” instead of using AudioRelay.exe.

• Open a command prompt
  • Run cd "c:\Program Files (x86)\AudioRelay"
  • Run .\runtime\bin\java.exe -cp "app/audiorelay.jar" com.azefsw.audioconnect.desktop.app.MainKt > %USERPROFILE%/desktop/output.log 2>&1

It’ll create a output.log file on your Desktop which could show any error not brought up by the app.
Please post it here.

How can I get Premium? The purchase interface always shows Loading failed and says An error occured while contacting Google's billing services.

1 Like

Hy Sir, Please Bring Update or Please provide old version.
Because this version is not working in my PC.

Please try the new version: AudioRelay 0.27.