Low frequency response

Hi Asapha,

I really like the ease of use and the performance of the software, excellent work.
It’s ideal for hosting silent discos in my apartment, as my guests bring Bluetooth headphones and connect to the decks through the app.
My only gripe is that even with the audio quality set to uncompressed, using AudioTrack with low latency set to off, there still seems to be a lack of bass response.
I’ve tried installing an EQ on my phone to boost the bass, but there doesn’t seem to be anything to boost.
Using this tool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8gjsefNYpE, it seems to attenuate frequencies below 80Hz and frequencies under 45Hz arent transmitted at all.
My gut instinct is that this is a codec issue, but if not, I’m sure you’ll be able to figure it out.
Keep up the good work!

Hello @GangreenEVO,

To help pinpoint the source of the issue, could you please try the version below?

When you’ll start a session, the server will locally record the sound output, as it is being sent to the Android device.
The server will open the folder containing the recordings when you stop the session.

The goal is then to check these recordings and let me know if you notice the quality loss in one of them. :slight_smile:

In case Windows SmartScreen blocks the installer

• Right-click on the downloaded file
  • Click on properties
  • Go to the bottom, click on the unblock checkbox
  • Re-execute the installer

Hello @GangreenEVO,

Do you still have the issue? I can’t reproduce it on my end.

If anyone reading has the same issue, could you try these steps:

• On your PC, open the sound settings
  • Right click on your playback device
  • Click on properties
  • Go to the advanced tab
  • Change the default format to 16bits, 48000Hz
  • Click OK
  • Right click again on your playback device
  • Click on configure speakers
  • Set as stereo