Error on startup: Child process exited with code 1 (please help)

Subject: Urgent Technical Assistance Required: “Child Process Exited with Code 1” Error in Audio Relay on Windows 11

Dear Audio Relay Support Team,

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a critical matter I have encountered while utilizing my Windows 11 workstation. Specifically, upon attempting to launch the latest iteration of Audio Relay (version 0.26.1), I am consistently confronted with an error message denoting “Child process exited with code 1.” Despite exhaustive troubleshooting efforts, regrettably, I have been unable to independently rectify this issue.

It is pertinent to note that while the legacy version of Audio Relay remains operational, my professional requirements necessitate the utilization of the latest version, owing to its enhanced features and functionalities. Given the pivotal role Audio Relay plays in my daily workflow, I am keen to swiftly address and resolve this impediment.

In light of the urgency of this matter, I kindly request your esteemed guidance and expertise in diagnosing and resolving this technical challenge. Your prompt attention and assistance in this regard would be immensely valued and appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Warm regards,

Sepiso Toni

Not the Support Team, but maybe I can try to help out.
Also Nice write-up using ChatGPT or Gemini or similar LLM AI Tool!

Infact too twisted and doesn’t mention what you have tried to do till now and which device does it show up? Does the error show up on the PC/phone/tablet?