Customized buffer don't work + Another question

I bought premium a few days, but when i try to change the buffer amount ( custom ) by putting it at Min 0 and Max 10ms, the buffer goes up to around 35ms, i don’t understand how it is possible as i use the USB

And for the another question, i have my server 0.9.1, why do i can’t control the volume directrly by the Windows’ audio ? I can’t neither mute the PC using the Mute PC button in the client

Hello,
Sorry for the delay.

I bought premium a few days, but when i try to change the buffer amount ( custom ) by putting it at Min 0 and Max 10ms, the buffer goes up to around 35ms, i don’t understand how it is possible as i use the USB

I don’t think the app can have a buffer inferior to 10 ms. On my PC, the server Windows API sends the audio data in batches of 15 ms, which needs to be stored on the Android side before being played.

The app tries to not disturb the audio too much but it’s maybe too lax in its enforcement of the max buffer. I’ll try to tweak that.

But do you notice the latency?

And for the another question, i have my server 0.9.1, why do i can’t control the volume directrly by the Windows’ audio ?

It’s just that the captured audio isn’t affected by the volume. Which is great for users that want to mute the PC side. Technically, the app could monitor the Windows’ audio and the volume output. :thinking:
I’ll add a feature request for this.

I can’t neither mute the PC using the Mute PC button in the client

I can reproduce this issue when I focus a program launched in administrator mode. Do you think that could be your issue?
The app simulates media keys to mute the PC, I don’t know if those can somehow be deactivated…