Bluetooth connection needed

I’d appreciate it if you could add Bluetooth as a way to connect between Windows and Andriod.
The fact is that with my PC using a wireless network and a wired network, Bluetooth may be a better solution to either Wifi(which I should create a hotspot from my phone that blocks network) or USB(wired, inconvenient).

2 Likes

It would be a great feature but I could understand if the dev didn’t do it. Android devices bluetooth system was kinda designed to specifically not do this otherwise this’d all be built in lol. If they can do it great; but dont be surprised if it never comes.

This indeed would be heroic. Your app would sell in the millions! But as FLIPPER4440 said, it seem that the Android Bluetooth stack is built to not enable that.

Now I understand. Thank you, FLIPPER4440 and Michael.

There is a Windows app called “Bluetooth Audio Receiver”, which allows a user to stream phone audio to PC via Bluetooth. Hope AudioRelay for Windows could add this feature.

For now, AudioRelay stream phone app audio only via Wi-Fi, which causes heavy latency and power consuming issues.

1 Like

My internet is not the best, so when I connect over the internet the audio freezes and cuts out. However, this does not happen with Bluetooth, so I would like to be able to use this app over bluetooth.

Hi!

Is there any version transmitting data on bluetooth from desktop to mobile? Moreover any app ?

László

SoundWire supports Bluetooth Tethering .