- Changed how the audio capture works behind the scene, this will prevent a lot of audio clipping
- The audio clipping could occur on high CPU usage (or even randomly it seems…)
- This slightly improves the audio latency
- This audio clipping could happen even with a buffer of 2 seconds. Well, not anymore
- This causes a slight uptick in the PC’s CPU usage though
- The server now asks Windows to prioritize the thread capturing the audio
Just in case, the old behavior is accessible by switching off the Use EventSync setting. The switch will probably be removed in the future. Except if I hear someone needing it.
Your audio will greatly sound better if the server was showing a lot of Max latency XX ms next to the Audio capture latency stat line.